Tropical Coast Builders has a large commercial division responsible for many of the industrial and commercial build projects completed within the Cassowary Coast Region and beyond. We specialise in highly complex commercial builds for both the public and private sector.
- As a PQC level 2 rated company, we work extensively on Government projects such as the Federal 2010 ‘Building the Education Revolution’ program.
- Our expertise in environmental, remote and tropical build design and construction make us the ideal partner of choice within Queensland.
- Access to our own retail plant hire, building supplies and raw material companies ensures consistency and reliability of service.
Past projects include:
Contact our commercial division
- mission@mission stage one: winner of 2010 Queensland Master Builders Association award for medium rise multi-residential housing over $4 million
- Kareeya Hydro Power Station refurbishment
- Numerous industrial and agricultural sheds
- Cardwell library
- Tully public pool renovation
- Mission Beach, Tully and Cardwell skate parks
- Blencoe Falls and Mena Creek viewing platforms
- Specialist asbestos removal and demolition projects
now to see how we can help.